Here is my list of project ideas off the top of my head:
1. Analyzing the various purposes of smartphone apps launched by legacy cultural institutions.
2. Exploring YouTube as a space for counter-narratives of traumatic events.
3. Exploring the organizational decisions behind the social media campaign launched by the Smithsonian museum system.
4. Analyzing the use of social media to position non-traditional locations as historic tourist destinations.
5. Analyzing the various kinds of information that legacy cultural institutions emphasize on their websites or Facebook pages. Is it just general info like hours and location or are they attempting to engage visitors in a deeper way?